Pen-side diagnosis of infectious diseases
Biotangents develop pen-side diagnostic devices to detect infectious diseases in livestock quickly and accurately on the farm to give the following benefits:
- Infections are picked up faster
- Effective management decisions can be made earlier
- The infectious disease burden is reduced
Cutting edge technology
Our diagnostic approach is underpinned by a range of innovative DNA manipulation and detection technologies, which are also available as part of our bespoke DNA design, manipulation and assembly services:
- Moduleic Sensing™ – the highly adaptable, specific and sensitive nucleic acid sensing technology that powers our diagnostic devices
- Leapfrog Assembly™ – a powerful and efficient technology for combinatorial DNA assembly
- Short Sequence Randomisation™ – for introducing sequence randomisation into specific regions of double-stranded DNA
If you wish to know more about our product development, how our technologies can solve your problems in veterinary diagnostics, or are interested in our DNA design, manipulation and assembly services, we would like to hear from you.
Contact us for further information.